Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Today is Easter Sunday, and I wish everyone who reads this blog and celebrates this holiday a very happy and blessed day.

Easter in our house will be very low-key and quiet this year. I'll be cooking Easter dinner, but it won't be a big family affair. It'll just be me, my wife, and my younger son. We'll then deliver some meals to the other members of my family.

My older son did ask if he could come home for Easter dinner, but my wife and I are sticking to our friend's suggestion that we have limited contact with our son for 30 days. So instead, our son will be going to his roommate's family's house for Easter dinner. And I think that's a great thing.

Happy Easter, everybody. Enjoy your day. Enjoy your family. Enjoy your life. It's too short not to.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a solid plan. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Easter. I agree with Carol, it sounds like a solid plan.

    ReplyDelete