Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"Words and Music by Someone Struggling": My New Blog for Heroes in Recovery

I had a new blog post published on the Heroes in Recovery website yesterday. It's called "Looking Back: Words and Music by Someone Struggling," and it's about a song my son--who plays the guitar and sings--wrote when he was in active addiction. He was 17 or 18 at the time, and the lyrics of the song really give some insight into what he was feeling back then.

If you get a chance, please go check the blog out. In addition to my thoughts about my son's song, you can read the lyrics and click over to a rough demo of the song on YouTube.

As always, if you do read the blog over at Heroes in Recovery, please consider clicking on the "Like" button, sharing the blog, and/or leaving a comment. All of those things would make me very happy. :)

Here's a direct link to the blog post:

http://www.heroesinrecovery.com/blog/2015/02/09/looking-back-words-music-someone-struggling/

Thanks so much for your continued support and readership.

Peace.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." --Bono

No comments:

Post a Comment