Monday, October 13, 2014

My Latest Blog Post at Heroes in Recovery

I just wanted to let you know that I have a brand-new blog post up over at the Heroes in Recovery website. It's called "Love, Thanks, and Incredible Hugs." I'd love it if you'd take a few minutes to go read it.

Feel free to leave a comment under my post at the Heroes site, and share the post with anyone and everyone you think might find it helpful.

Here's a direct link to the post:

http://www.heroesinrecovery.com/blog/2014/10/13/love-thanks-incredible-hugs/

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. nope sorry, I could NEVER trust my son again...ever....we have been on this road for 17yrs...yep 17 yrs, and what we have lost is more than material.....we have lost the will to live, our health has suffered and that was all we had left....im happy that things have turned out well for you....

    ReplyDelete