Thursday, June 19, 2014

Another Blog Post Republished by TheFix.com

I'm happy to report that another one of my blog posts--Depression and Addiction: We Must Break the Stigmas--has been republished on TheFix.com. (Here's the direct link to my post: http://www.thefix.com/content/depression-and-addiction-we-must-break-stigmas.)

I'm a big fan of The Fix's website and am so glad that my writing on issues that are so important to me is starting to reach a larger audience.

If you get a chance, please check out my blog post on The Fix's website and consider leaving a comment on it. Also, feel free to share the post. As I've said before, education and awareness are keys to making change happen. Let's spread the word!

To everyone who reads this blog: Thank you for your continued support. I truly appreciate it. Together we can help bring depression and addiction out of the dark and into the light, and help break the stigmas associated with these two diseases.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment