Monday, April 7, 2014

My Latest Blog Post for Heroes in Recovery

I feel like it's been raining cats and blogs lately.

My latest blog post for the Heroes in Recovery website went live today. It's called "Getting 'Stuck' as a Result of Addiction," and in it I discuss my son's addiction and how I think it negatively impacted his maturation.

To my knowledge, there isn't any scientific proof that young people get "stuck" emotionally at the age they are when they start using drugs. But many experts subscribe to the theory. And from what I've experienced with my son, I believe it to be true.

If you get a chance, go check out my blog at Heroes in Recovery--this is the direct link--and let me know your thoughts on the subject by leaving a comment over there. You can also give the post a rating by clicking on the little stars at the bottom of the blog. (The star you click on is the rating you give it.)

Finally, if you'd like to share your story of recovery on the Heroes in Recovery website, please get in touch with me and I will help you through the process. Or you can share your story directly through the website. If you go that route, please mention at the start of your story that Dean referred you.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment