Monday, April 21, 2014

An Interview with...Me

I was very humbled when Cathy Taughinbaugh--the amazing woman behind the website Cathy Taughinbaugh: Finding Peace After Addiction--asked to interview me a couple of weeks ago.

Who, me? Really??? Of course I agreed to do it. It was a great opportunity to get some of my thoughts out to a wider audience; and get some excellent publicity for this blog.

Cathy is highly respected in the area of addiction and recovery and she does great things. It was an honor to be interviewed by her. You can read the interview at the link below. After you read it, please check out the rest of Cathy's site. It's full of great information and super helpful resources.

How One Father Survived His Son's Addiction: Meet Dean Dauphinais

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment