Monday, March 10, 2014

Guest Blog for To Write Love on Her Arms.

Today I am grateful and honored that the amazing organization To Write Love on Her Arms. (TWLOHA) has posted a guest blog by yours truly on their website.

TWLOHA's mission statement reads: "To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."

It really is an extraordinary, effective, and necessary movement, and one that my wife and I support wholeheartedly. The people affiliated with TWLOHA do great things to help people.

If you get a chance, check out my blog post--entitled "What I Learned Through My Son's Addiction"--on the TWLOHA site. Feel free to use the "Like" and "Tweet" buttons on the site to share the post, and/or leave comments there as well.

Thank you! I appreciate your support so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment