Friday, January 23, 2015

Wanted: Guest Bloggers

It's been a little over six years since I started this blog, and I can count the number of guest blogs I've published on one hand. In fact, I can count them on one finger, because there has only been one of them. That lone guest blog was written by my wife back in July of 2013 on our son's one-year sober anniversary date, and was creatively titled "Guest Blog Post from My Wife."

This morning I woke up and started thinking about having some more guest bloggers contribute to My Life as 3D. I've been keeping rather busy and have been writing for a few other outlets, so I don't get to post here as often as I used to. And with things going so well with my son these days, I often struggle with what I should write about. So why not let some other people do a little bit of the work? It would give me a bit of a break while allowing some other folks to be heard. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

So if you'd like to be a guest blogger for My Life as 3D, please get in touch with me. If you are already connected with me, feel free to contact me via email, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. If we aren't connected (yet), you can reach me using the "Contact Form" in the righthand column of the web version of this blog. It's right under the list of "Most Popular Posts." Tell me what you'd like to write about and why. Unless it's just totally out there, we can probably make it happen. My only requirement? You must write about something that's somehow related to addiction/recovery.

Thanks for your continued support of this blog. I appreciate every single person who stops by to read any part of anything I've written. Never in a million years did I think this blog would still exist after six years. To be honest, I wasn't sure it would make it past the first post. Yet here we are.

I look forward to hearing from at least one or two of you soon.

Peace.

"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better." --Anne Lamott



No comments:

Post a Comment